Aircraft Composite Repair Inspection
This is a three day course with the emphasis on Quality Assurance and the development of sound inspection procedures. Delegates gain experience of the problems encountered in repair through specially devised practical sessions and demonstrations.
Who will benefit from the course?
Those in supervisory positions or inspectors responsible for signing off repairs will find this essential training. The emphasis is on inspection and good quality assurance procedures rather than the development of hands-on skills.
Topics covered on the course include
- Overview of composite materials
- Surface preparation techniques
- Choice of repair strategy
- Vacuum hot bonding procedures
- NDT and damage assessment
- Interpretation of SRMs
- Material storage, record keeping and inspection methods
Click here for full details of the Aircraft Composite Repair Inspection course